Professor Says UFO Studies Should Be Taught At Universities
New York anthropology professor, Philip Haseley, wants young people to get the best education possible and part of that education, he says, should be about UFOs. Haseley thinks Universities should offer classes on UFOs and other unexplained phenomena from space. “(A sighting) happens to millions of people (around the world). It’s about time we looked into this as a worthy area of study. It’s important that the whole subject be brought out in the open and investigated,”he said. I want to believe the truth is out there in 500 words or less.
- Professor Steve Ballmer Will Teach At Two Universities This Year
- Microsoft Wants Computer Science Taught In UK Primary Schools
- Professor Cliff Lampe Talks About Gamification in Academia (Video)
- What Knowledge Gaps Do Self-Taught Programmers Generally Have?
- Professor Resigns From Stanford To Launch Online Education Project