> Do You Have a Secret Immunity To 3D Movies?
Do You Have a Secret Immunity To 3D Movies?
An anonymous reader writes “Not everyone who fails to be wowed by the latest Hollywood wave of 3D movies is necessarily criticizing the movie or the ‘gimmick.’ The author states: ‘At least 12% of people have some type of problem with their binocular vision but less than five percent have severe visual disabilities, making appreciation of 3D tricky or impossible… For the 12%, two-eyed vision can be improved with supervised vision therapy. If anyone else out there, like I did, suspects 3D is a giant con, then perhaps a trip to the optometrist is due.’”
Source: Do You Have a Secret Immunity To 3D Movies?
- Promiscuity Alters DNA and Boosts Immunity In Mice
- INTERPOL Granted Diplomatic Immunity In the US
- US Supreme Court Says Wiretapping Immunity Will Stand
- The Book That Is Making All Movies the Same
- Neanderthal Sex Boosted Immunity In Modern Humans
Categories: slashdot !plot, author states, D Movies, everyone, Hollywood, immunity, latest hollywood, Medicine, mehismeh, movie, movies, optics, perception, problem with their binocular vision, reader, stillagimmick, vision, vision therapy, visual disabilities, Wave