iPhone OS 4.0 Beta Reveals 5X Digital Zoom, Support For Camera Flash And More
It has already revealed some features that Apple had not announced at the special event to give a sneak peak of iPhone OS 4.0.
Folks at 9to5Mac are reporting that iPhone’s Camera app now comes with 5x digital zoom.
As you can see from the screenshot below, the interface is very basic. When you hold your finger on the screen a slider appears, which can be used for digital zoom.
Once you’ve taken a picture, you can also rotate it in iPhone OS 4.0.
MacRumors is also reporting that they've discovered references to Camera Flash in the iPhone OS 4.0 SDK, suggesting that the next generation iPhone could finally include a camera flash.
What’s your take on these new features in iPhone OS 4.0?
- iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 4 Reveals Camera With Flash Coming to iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- iPhone 5 Camera Parts Provide More Evidence Of Redesigned Camera Flash
- iPhone OS 4.0 Features Revealed: Bluetooth Keyboards, Customize Homescreen Wallpaper, Multi-Core Support
- ‘iPhone 5G’ Case Reveals Redesigned Camera Flash, Thinner Bezel
- iPhone 5 To Feature Dual LED Camera Flash?