> Will Smith in for Independence Day 2 & 3
Will Smith in for Independence Day 2 & 3
bowman9991 writes “If one isn’t enough, there are reports that 2 sequels to Roland Emmerich’s 1996 alien invasion blockbuster Independence Day are in the works. Will Smith is back too. Apparently he delayed a sequel earlier by asking for too much money.” Other rumors include using an iPad to destroy the alien space ships this time, and letting Obama fly a bi-plane. Data will have a 5 minute monologue about what it means to be human.
Source: Will Smith in for Independence Day 2 & 3
- Scottish Independence Campaign Battles Over BBC Weather Forecast
- Southwest Declares Kevin Smith Too Fat To Fly
- Mike Smith (Bubbles) Leading the Race For Space
- Matt Smith Leaving Doctor Who Already?
- Scotland’s Independence Vote Could Shake Up Industry
Categories: slashdot alien invasion, alien space ships, bowman, data, day, donotwant, entertainment, f, human source, Independence, invasion, minute, minute monologue, monologue, movies, o, Obama, onewasenough, Roland, Roland Emmerich, SciFi, Smith