> Is Mimas Hiding Pac-Man?
Is Mimas Hiding Pac-Man?
cremeglace writes “Shaped into the likes of the Death Star of Star Wars fame by the giant crater Herschel, 396-kilometer-diameter Mimas was expected to have its warmest surface temperatures on the equator, where it was early afternoon. Instead, it was warmest in the morning (all of 92 K), giving rise in the science team’s temperature-calibrated color scheme to a very large Pac-Man.”
Source: Is Mimas Hiding Pac-Man?
- New Close-Ups of Saturn’s Moons Mimas and Calypso
- 90% of the Universe Found Hiding In Plain View
- San Jose Police Apologize For Hiding Drone Program, Halt Until Further Review
- NASA Says 2010 Tied For Warmest Year On Record
- Comcast Pays $800,000 To U.S. For Hiding Stand-Alone Broadband
Categories: slashdot cremeglace, giant crater, Herschel, idle, kilometer diameter, man, man source, Mimas, omnomnom, pac man, pacman, Saturn, Science, space, Star, star wars fame, warmest