Gonorrhea As the Next Superbug
WrongSizeGlass writes “Reuters is reporting that Gonorrhea risks becoming a superbug: ‘The sexually transmitted disease gonorrhea risks becoming a drug-resistant “superbug” if doctors do not devise new ways of treating it, a leading sexual health expert said.’”
Source: Gonorrhea As the Next Superbug
- Gonorrhea Superbug is Resistant to Usual Treatments. Bad News, Sure, But Keep Your Pants On.
- Found Inside the Gonorrhea Bacteria: Human DNA
- New Superbug Strain Found In Cows and People
- New Antibiotic-Resistant Superbug Found: Should Everybody Panic?
- Drug-Resistance Gene Hopping Between Superbug Strains in New Delhi Water