> Will Your Next Touchscreen Be Touchless?
Will Your Next Touchscreen Be Touchless?
forgot_my_username writes “The MIT media lab. is developing a motion screen computer. It looks back at you. It measures light, and gestures and uses those. “Imagine every pixel on your LCD screen emitting light could also be receiving light,” said Ramesh Rakar, an Associate Professor at the MIT Media Lab. They even mention the health benefits of not touching displays.”
Source: Will Your Next Touchscreen Be Touchless?
- Elliptic Labs To Bring Touchless Gestures To iPad
- Touchless Gesture User Interfaces
- Amazon, Please Do Not Make The Kindle Touchscreen
- Nokia Builds a Touchscreen Display Made of Ice
- Hitachi Demos a Stylus-Friendly Capacitive Touchscreen
Categories: slashdot associate professor, displays, gestures, GUI, hardware, health benefits, inputdev, lab, lcd screen, minorityreport, mit, motion, panopticon, Ramesh Rakar, screen, screen computer, username