IE8, Safari, iPhone All Fall At Pwn2Own Contest
SpuriousLogic writes “The annual Pwn2Own contest at CanSecWest is underway, and on the first day Web browsers fell to attack. Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3.6.2 on 64-bit Windows 7 and Safari on OS X all were forced to run exploit code. To add insult to injury, an iPhone was cracked and the SMS database lifted from it.”
- Safari/MacBook First To Fall At Pwn2Own 2011
- Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone OS 3.1.3 Using Mobile Safari Coming Soon?
- iPhone 4 Survives Fall From Skydiver’s Pocket
- IPhone 4 Survives 1,000 Foot Fall From Plane
- JailbreakMe 2.0 Released To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G On iOS 4, iOS 4.0.1 And iPad On iOS 3.2.1, iOS 3.2 Via Mobile Safari