> Memorizing Language / Spelling Techniques?
Memorizing Language / Spelling Techniques?
NotesSensei writes “My kids are learning Chinese in school. While the grammar is drop-dead simple, writing is a challenge since there is no relation between sound and shape of the characters. I would like to know if there good techniques (using technology or not) to help memorize large amount of information, especially Chinese characters. Most of the stuff I googled only helps on learning speaking.”
Source: Memorizing Language / Spelling Techniques?
- Digital Pen Vibrates To Indicate Bad Spelling, Grammar and Penmanship
- Automatic Spelling Corrections On Github
- Why Are Indian Kids So Good At Spelling?
- Official Kanji Count Increasing Due To Electronics
- Researchers Devise New Attack Techniques Against SSL
Categories: slashdot askslashdot, challenge, Chinese, chinese characters, education, grammar, language, learning, NotesSensei, School, shape, Simple, spelling, using technology