Millions of Tons of Water Ice Found at Moon’s North Pole
A lunar orbiter has found evidence of a huge amount of water ice in craters around the Moon’s south pole.
- NASA Estimates 600 Million Metric Tons of Water Ice At Moon’s North Pole
- Tons of Water Ice at the Moon’s North Pole Could Sustain a Lunar Base
- NASA and Astrobotic Investigating Ice Hunting Mission to the Moon
- For Almost 40 Years, We Missed This: Apollo Moon Rocks Contain Traces of Water
- North Magnetic Pole Racing Toward Siberia