Condé Nast Adds 4 Titles to iPad Initiative
As Wired magazine gets ready to release a tablet edition, parent company Condé Nast adds iPad versions of GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and Glamour.
- The New Yorker Magazine For iPad Gets In-App Subscriptions – Has Condé Nast Got The Pricing Right?
- Conde Nast Working With Adobe On Wired Magazine iPad App That Will Be Compliant With Apple’s New Guidelines
- Conde Nast Taking A Breather On Tablet Editions Of Its Magazines
- Conde Nast Adds A Street Style Fashion Platform With Teen Vogue’s Fashion Click
- YouTube Adds Play Icon To Page Titles To Show Which Tabs Are Making Noise