> Cracking the Code for Crystal-Powered Super Spooks
Cracking the Code for Crystal-Powered Super Spooks
February 28th, 2010 02:18
New nano-technology research could potentially turn people into self-powered electricity machines. Crystal-based people power — what an idea. It’s funded by the U.S. intelligence community, to be used for spies at first but there are all kinds of ways civilians could use it.
Source: Cracking the Code for Crystal-Powered Super Spooks
- Spooks-as-a-Service Swarm RSA Conference
- Powerline Networks Interfere With Spooks?
- It’s Time To Split Up NSA Between Spooks and Geeks
- Climate Intelligence Agency? Spooks Share Satellite Pics With Climate Scientists
- The Chinese Telecom That Spooks the World
Categories: wiredtopstories cracking the code, Crystal, Crystal-based, Crystal-Powered, electricity, intelligence community, nano technology, New, new nano, power, research, spooks, U.S.