Targeted Audio Ads: Coming to a Cellphone Near You
A CBS-backed venture called TargetSpot, an internet-radio advertising network, announces deals with Slacker’s music-streaming service. The ads are aimed at your geo-located cellphone.
- Digital Audio Advertising Company TargetSpot Lands $8 Million
- More From Don Marti About Why Targeted Ads are Bad (Video 2 of 2)
- SoundCloud Launches Audio Q&A Platform – Quora For Audio? [200 Invites To Go]
- Apple to Answer Neil Young’s Wishes With High-Fidelity iTunes Audio
- Facebook Lets Users Opt Out of Targeted Ads