iPad Apps Could Put Apple in Charge of the News
In response to customer complaints, Apple imposes a blanket ban on iPhone apps that contain sexual imagery. The capricious nature of the App Store should raise concerns for publishers who plan to produce iPad apps.
- iPad News Roundup: Apple Wins Crucial iPad Patents, SlingPlayer Mobile On iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Reveals Top iPhone Apps And iPad Apps Of All Time
- Subscriptions Come to Apple’s App Store: Good News or Bad News for Movies, Magazines?
- Apple Tablet Will Likely Support 2 Kinds of Apps
- iPad Apps Are Now Available On The App Store