Bankrupt, Crowd-Funded SellaBand Bought by German Investors
SellaBand, the bankrupt crowd-funded online record label announces that it has buyers and a new CEO in Munich, Germany. It’ll go back online Thursday.
- Crowd-Funded Radio Beacon Will Message Aliens
- Since 2009 Kickstarter Funneled $60 Million To 24,000 Crowd-Funded Projects
- NetMediaEurope Buys CBS Interactive’s German Sites, Including ZDNet.de And CNET.de
- German Intel Agency Helped NSA Tap Fiber Optic Cables In Germany
- German Scientists Successfully Test Brain-Controlled Flight Simulator