Virulent Bird-Human Flu Hybrid Made in Lab
Scientists created a highly contagious and lethal strain of H5N1 influenza by adding just a single gene from H3N2, a common human flu strain. It’s just this sort of nightmare strain that people have feared could evolve naturally. It hasn’t yet, but this shows that it could.
- Details of the Second Controversial Mutant Bird Flu Study Finally Published
- In Bird Flu-Swine Flu Hybrids, a Clue To What Makes a Super-Strain
- Hybrid Car Owners Not Likely To Buy Another Hybrid
- Hybrid Human-Animal DNA Experiments Raise Concerns
- Dutch Artist Admits Faking Viral ‘Human Bird Wing’ Video