Walmart Jumps Into Online Movie Rentals, Buys Vudu
Walmart is set to challenge Netflix for the title of king of online video rentals, with its upcoming purchase of video-streaming site Vudu.
- Vudu Taps Peter Gabriel’s The Filter To Power Its Movie And TV Recommendations
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into Video Streaming
- Movie Rentals Hit Android Over The Cloud (And Offline)
- Warner Bros Adds 5 More Movie Titles to Facebook Rentals, But Is It a Threat to Netflix?
- Movie Studio Finally Sees the Light On Rentals