Site Hopes Automatic Arabic-English Translation Translates Into Peace
A new site hopes the seemingly simple idea of eliminating the language barrier, letting you write in English and be read in Arabic — and vice versa — will cultivate citizen diplomacy between the Middle East and the West, reducing tensions at the grassroots level between two cultures that increasingly co-exist but seem a world apart.
- New English/Arabic Translation Site Hopes To Promote Citizen Diplomacy
- Automatic Translation Without Dictionaries
- English Translation of Debian Administrator’s Handbook Available
- Don’t Speak English? StarsFeed Translates Celebrity Tweets So You Don’t Have To
- IBM Smartphone Software Translates 11 Languages