School Spying Scandal Gets Even More Bizarre
Several sources following the recent school webcam spying debacle are reporting that an even stranger twist has surfaced. The student in question that was disciplined for an “improper act” was apparently accused of either drug use or drug selling. Turns out he was eating Mike & Ike candy, not popping pills. While there is probably more to this story than has made it to the general public the officials involved have done a particularly bad job of actually managing the events.
- School Spying Case: School Accused of Taking Thousands of Webcam Photos
- Federal Judge Orders Schools To Stop Laptop Spying
- Huawei Using NSA Scandal To Turn Tables On Accusations of Spying
- PA School Defends Web-Cam Spying As Security Measure, Denies Misuse
- School Spying Update: District Used Webcams 42 Times; FBI on the Case