Health Insurance When Leaving the Corporate World?
An anonymous reader writes “I’ve been working at a large company since I got out of college, so I didn’t have to give much thought to getting my own healthcare plan. Now I’m thinking about leaving the corporate world and starting out on my own. I have a family now, so I need to make sure we’re going to be covered should anything happen. Researching online turns up horror stories of people trying to get individual healthcare plans, or getting denied coverage on plans they thought they had. Does anyone else have experience going through this and what you’ve had to deal with, or am I making too big a deal of it?”
- Cake Health Wants To Be The ‘Mint For Health Insurance’ (Beta Invites)
- Declaration of Insurance Independence (Part II): Unleash The Health IT Startups
- Ask Slashdot: IT Contractors, How’s Your Health Insurance?
- Ex-Head of Troubled Health Insurance Site May Sue, Citing ‘Cover-Up’
- White House: Get ACA Insurance Coverage, Launch Start-Ups