Free, Ad-Supported Music … With a Twist
Guvera’s upcoming music service will offer free streams and downloads using a novel approach: funneling music into branded areas using a complex algorithm that obviates the need for users to sit through ads. The catch: a velvet-rope policy limiting the service to the first 100,000 users.
- Google Stops Offering Free Music Service In China
- Spotify Takes Axe To Free Music Service – Can It Still Claim To Slash Music Piracy?
- YC-Funded Earbits Brings A Twist To Music Startups: Online Radio That Lets Bands Pay For Playtime
- ZapTunes Pivots From One Scam (Free Music Downloads) To The Next
- Google Music Launches with Free Listening on Google+