Television Will Soon Watch You (for Instructions)
You will soon be able to wave your hands in the air to change the channel, now that French 3-D gesture-capture firm Softkinetic-Optrima inked a deal with chipmaker Intel. Eventually, camera-equipped set-top boxes will let us participate by way of an avatar in exercise shows and 3-D movies.
- Hack Allows You To Play Movies And TV Shows With Plex Using Siri; Gives A Glimpse Of Siri-Enabled Apple Television
- Internet Usage Catches Up With Television In US
- Ask Slashdot: Best Way To Watch TV In 2012?
- Verizon’s “Countdown” iPhone Ad: Watch It Here So You Don’t Have To Watch American Idol
- Television Next In Line For Industry-Wide Shakeup?