Google’s Diplomatic Alliance With U.S. Carries Risks
Google’s mastery of internet search technology is unrivaled, but the high-tech pioneer is in uncharted territory as it finds itself embroiled in U.S. diplomatic spats with China and Iran.
- WikiLeaked Diplomatic Cables Confirm China’s Politburo Was Behind Google Hacking Incident
- The Shortcomings of Google’s Open Handset Alliance
- Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Yahoo Form Alliance Against NSA
- Iran Suspends Google’s Email Service
- The High-Radiation Lives and Risks of Nuclear-Nomad Subcontractors