Fasting Might Make Chemotherapy More Effective
Patients who fasted during chemotherapy had fewer side effects, according to a small but intriguing new study. Fasting might allow patients to receive higher, more effective chemo doses.
- Using Nanoparticles To Improve Chemotherapy
- Fasting Triggers Stem Cell Regeneration of Damaged, Old Immune System
- Chemotherapy in Parents May Make Offspring’s DNA Unstable & Riddled With Mutations
- Moving to a Better Neighborhood Can Be as Effective as Drugs in Preventing Obesity and Diabetes, Study Suggests
- A Day Without Food May Help Maintain a Heart Without Disease