> The Wired iPad App: A Video Demonstration
The Wired iPad App: A Video Demonstration
February 16th, 2010 02:15
Last week Jeremy Clark from Adobe and I unveiled the first glimpse of the WIRED Reader at TED. Here is a video, narrated by Jeremy and WIRED Creative Director Scott Dadich, who led our tablet team, that shows more. It explains why the tablet is such a groundbreaking opportunity for magazines such as ours.
Source: The Wired iPad App: A Video Demonstration
- Video: What’s to Like About Apple’s New iPad
- Would You Buy an iPad? Wired Readers Weigh In
- Apple Video Shows iPad Flash Support, But Don’t Believe It
- Wired for the iPad to Launch by Summer
- Is Wired’s App Really the Future of Magazines?
Categories: wiredtopstories Adobe, Director Scott Dadich, groundbreaking opportunity, iPad, Jeremy, Jeremy Clark, scott dadich, tablet, TED, video, video demonstration, week, Wired