Measuring the Speed of Light With Valentine’s Day Chocolate
Cytotoxic writes “What to do with all of those leftover Valentine’s Day chocolates? — a common problem for the Slashdot crowd. The folks over at Wired magazine have an answer for you in a nice article showing how to measure the speed of light with a microwave and some chocolate. A simple yet surprisingly accurate method that can be used to introduce the scientific method to children and others in need of a scientific education.”
- Leftover Valentine’s Chocolate? Measure the Speed of Light!
- How Microwave Transmission Is Linking Financial Centers At Near-Light Speed
- iPad 2 Could Get Light Speed Port For High-Speed Media Transfers?
- Do You Eat Chocolate to Relieve Depression–or Does Chocolate Make You Depressed?
- Scientists Slow the Speed of Light