iPad Surprise: Lower TV Episode Prices in iTunes?
Those who expected the iPad to be more about content than hardware were a tad disappointed with the unveiling last month. But the good thing about a two-month wait is that deals can close, just in time. The latest in the never-ending rumor mill: Apple has convinced TV studios to sell episodes for $1, half the current iTunes rate.
- UK Carriers Slash iPad Prices; iPad 2 Launch Imminent?
- Apple Reduces First Generation iPad Prices By $100
- iTunes 10.1 Streams iPhoto Videos To Apple TV; Updated iTunes App Brings Ping To iPad
- Americans Rejoice At Lower Gas Prices
- TNT And TBS Apps Also Bring Full Episodes To iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch