Google Staunchly Defends Pact to Digitize Books
Google argues in a staunch and sometimes eloquent brief that an agreement reached with the Authors Guild to digitize millions of books is legal and a contribution to human knowledge.
- Top EU Court: Libraries Can Digitize Books Without Publishers’ Permission
- Google To Seek Dismissal of Suit Against Google Books
- Google To Digitize, Make Available British Library’s Historical Holdings
- Justice Dept to Google Books: Close, But No Cigar
- Google, Dropbox, and Others Forge Patent “Arms Control Pact”