The iPad Questions Apple Won’t Answer
snydeq writes “Apple’s reticence to reveal details prior to a product’s launch is legendary. But when Apple extends this silence beyond a product’s unveiling, historically this has meant that the product cannot deliver the functionality that analysts and journalists are asking about. InfoWorld’s Galen Gruman lists eight key questions for the iPad, about all of which Apple has kept silent. Can you save and transfer documents to the iPad? Does the iPad support Microsoft Exchange email? Does the iPad support VPN? Configuration management? ‘I have no doubt the iPad will be compelling to some users. But I now have major concerns that it will fulfill the potential beyond being an iTunes delivery screen that I and other industry observers saw,’ Gruman writes.”
- China Bans iPad, MacBook Pro, Other Apple Products For Government Use
- Apple Launches Program to Help Small Businesses Move to Mac, iPad, iPhone
- Mary Meeker On Ten Questions Internet Execs Should Ask And Answer
- Backdoor Malware Targets Apple iPad
- HowMutch Will Brands Pay To Get You To Answer Questions About Their Products?