> Google’s Super Bowl Ad: A Romance in Search
Google’s Super Bowl Ad: A Romance in Search
Google debuted a Super Bowl ad Sunday. The ad tells the story of a romance helped along by a series of Google searches conducted by (one is left to imagine) a young man whose simple plan to study abroad in Paris ends with his need to know how to assemble a crib.
Source: Google’s Super Bowl Ad: A Romance in Search
- Google Airs Super Bowl Ad
- Will Your Super Bowl Party Anger the Copyright Gods?
- Wired’s Biometric Super Bowl Ad Winner Is a Geeky Surprise
- How the Super Bowl Will Reach US Submarines
- Wolfram Alpha Number-Crunches the Super Bowl