A Would-Be Spy’s Buried Treasure and Uncrackable Code
Former Air Force sergeant Brian Regan buried stolen government secrets and encrypted the coordinates, hoping to sell the stash to the highest bidder. Then he had to crack his own code.
- One-Time Pad From Caltech Offers Uncrackable Cryptography
- Aereo Gets OK From Bankruptcy Court To Auction Technology Assets
- Mars Orbiter Finds Buried Dry Ice Lake
- Who Is Buried In the Largest Tomb Ever Found In Northern Greece?
- Scientists to Breach Buried Antarctic Lake, Untouched for Millions of Years