95% of User-Generated Content Is Bogus
coomaria writes “The HoneyGrid scans 40 million Web sites and 10 million emails, so it was bound to find something interesting. Among the things it found was that a staggering 95% of User Generated Content is either malicious in nature or spam.” Here is the report’s front door; to read the actual report you’ll have to give up name, rank, and serial number.
- Indian Minister Seeks To Censor User-Generated Content Online
- Tumblr’s Bold Strategy: User Generated Content, After A Fashion
- Mobile Q&A App Opinionaided Has Generated 90M Responses To Over 1.2M User Questions
- Fraud U: Toppling a Bogus-Diploma Empire
- Chicago Red Light Cameras Issue Thousands of Bogus Tickets