Justice Dept to Google Books: Close, But No Cigar
Google’s plan to digitize the world’s books into a combination research library and bookstore has hit another snag: The U.S. Justice Department says that ‘despite substantial progress made, issues remain’ with the proposed settlement agreement of the class-action suit which would let the project proceed.
- Google, Apple Settle Justice Dept. Hiring Probe
- US Justice Dept. Sues eBay For Anti-Competitive Hiring Practices
- US Justice Dept. Investigates IT Hiring Practices
- Dept. of Justice Blesses IEEE Rules On Injunctions and Reasonability
- Justice Dept. Files Antitrust Complaint Against AT&T and T-Mobile Merger