Electric Charge Can Change the Freezing Point of Water
An electrically charged surface can change the temperature at which super-cooled water will freeze — in both directions.
- Israeli Scientists Freeze Water By Warming It
- Electric Car Goes 375 Miles On One 6-Minute Charge
- New York City To Get Manhole Covers That Wirelessly Charge Electric Vehicles
- Brammo’s Newest Electric Motorcycle, The Enertia Plus, Gets 80 Miles Per Charge
- Women Increasingly Freezing Their Eggs To Pursue Their Careers