Google and NSA Teaming Up
i_frame writes “The Washington Post reports that ‘Under an agreement that is still being finalized, the National Security Agency would help Google analyze a major corporate espionage attack that the firm said originated in China and targeted its computer networks, according to cybersecurity experts familiar with the matter. The objective is to better defend Google — and its users — from future attack.’”
Source: Google and NSA Teaming Up
- Experts Closing In On Google Attack Coders
- Hosting Giants Teaming Against Small Businesses
- Google: Group In China Targeted Senior US Officials, Chinese Activists, Others With Phishing Attack
- JMS and Wachowskis Teaming Up for New Netflix Funded Scifi Series
- China’s Politburo Behind Google Cyber-Attack?