AT&T Will Allow ‘Optimized’ 3G Sling App for iPhone
AT&T has reversed an earlier decision to bar Sling Media’s television-streaming mobile app from its 3G network, but there’s a catch: AT&T worked with Sling to limit the app’s bandwidth, which will affect its audio and video quality.
- Sling Releases SlingPlayer For iPad
- Apple Releases Remote 2.0; Optimized For iPhone 4 Retina Display, Adds Support For iPad And Compatibility With New Apple TV
- Verizon To Throttle High-Bandwidth Users
- Gallery: Robot Bartenders Sling Cocktails for Carbon-Based Drinkers
- Court OKs Covert iPhone Audio Recording