Altitude Causes Weight Loss Without Exercise
A new study showed that overweight men lost an average of three pounds after a week at high altitude with minimal activity and no dietary restrictions.
- TextWeight Tracks Your Weight Loss Progress, Bugs You Through SMS
- FDA Approves Implantable Vagus Nerve Disruptor For Weight Loss
- Research Suggests Tobacco Companies Add Weight Loss Drugs
- Woman Suffers Significant Weight Gain After Fecal Transplant
- Objective Logistics Uses Data to Cut Dead Weight Loss in Restaurants