How Your Biometrics Can Make Super Bowl Ads Better
Can neuroscience research firms unleash the data revolution for television advertising? Several companies are trying to do just that — and a Wired.com reporter donned one firm’s biometric outfit to see what his heart rate and hand sweat could say about his taste in YouTube video clips and commercials.
- Wired’s Biometric Super Bowl Ad Winner Is a Geeky Surprise
- Will Your Super Bowl Party Anger the Copyright Gods?
- How the Super Bowl Will Reach US Submarines
- Tech Super Bowl Ads Didn’t Hit Home – Salesforce And Go Daddy Most Disliked
- The Super Bowl Apps/Websites So That You Can Pretend You’re Into The Game While Looking At Your Phone