> Will Your Super Bowl Party Anger the Copyright Gods?
Will Your Super Bowl Party Anger the Copyright Gods?
garg0yle writes “According to some folks, watching the Super Bowl on a television bigger than 55 inches is illegal. Is this true? Yes and no — long story short, if you’re in a private residence you’re probably okay, but if you’re running a sports bar you may technically have to negotiate a license with the NFL. Just don’t charge for food, or call it a ‘Super Bowl’ party, since the term itself is copyright.”
Source: Will Your Super Bowl Party Anger the Copyright Gods?
- Google Airs Super Bowl Ad
- Wired’s Biometric Super Bowl Ad Winner Is a Geeky Surprise
- Google’s Super Bowl Ad: A Romance in Search
- EA Simulation Correctly Picked Super Bowl Champs in September
- Super Bowl Bust: Feds Grab 307 NFL Websites; $4.8M
Categories: slashdot anger, Bowl, copyright, Court, garg, nfl, notgods, party, private residence, sports bar, Super, super bowl, SuperBowl, trademark, tv