Unofficial Qt Environment (and Suduko) For the Kindle
An anonymous reader writes “I’ve just posted packages for installing a Qt-based platform on the Kindle 2 and DX devices, and a Sudoku game to go along with it. The Qt-based platform includes plugins I wrote for the e-ink display, the keyboard, and the five-way joystick thing — so it’s a fully interactive and usable environment now. Soon I’ll be adding a sample app with source code to go along with it.”
- Kindle DTP, Now Kindle Direct Publishing, Extends 70% Royalty Option To Canada
- Verizon To Start Blocking Unofficial iPhone Tethering Using Jailbreak Apps From Today?
- Amazon Launches Native-Language Kindle Devices, Kindle Stores In Italy And Spain
- Just How Popular Are Unofficial Twitter Clients?
- Amazon Brings Kindle Newsstand to iPad, Updates Kindle Fire