Cigarettes May Cause Infections
In addition to causing cancer, cigarettes may carry hundreds of different germs, some that are responsible for human illnesses.
Source: Cigarettes May Cause Infections
- American Lung Association Pushes For Ban On Electronic Cigarettes
- Contaminated Tattoo Ink is Behind Mysterious Infections
- Gut Infections are Killing the Elderly at Frightening Rates
- Study Finds Social Media Harder To Resist Than Cigarettes, Alcohol
- E. Coli That Cause Urinary Tract Infections are Now Resistant to Antibiotics