Ten Things Missing From the iPad
The iPad was supposed to change the face of computing, to be a completely new form of digital experience. But what Steve Jobs showed us yesterday was in fact little more than a giant iPhone. A giant iPhone that doesn’t even make calls. The iPad, though, is better defined by what isn’t there.
Source: Ten Things Missing From the iPad
- The Four And A Half Things Missing From The iPad 2
- Jobs Says No Tethering iPad To iPhone
- The iPad Is 5 Years Old This Week, But You Still Don’t Need One
- It’s A Good Day To Be An iPad Competitor . . . Oh Wait, It’s Not
- The iPad Makes Apple The Top Seller Of Mobile Computers, So It Can Do Whatever It Wants