> Seinfeld’s Good Samaritan Law Now Reality?
Seinfeld’s Good Samaritan Law Now Reality?
e3m4n writes “The fictitious ‘good samaritan’ law from the final episode of Seinfeld (the one that landed them in jail for a year) appears to be headed toward reality for California residents after the house passed this bill. There are some differences, such as direct action is not required, but the concept of guilt by association for not doing the right thing is still on the face of the bill.”
Source: Seinfeld’s Good Samaritan Law Now Reality?
- 3-D Maps, Camera Phones Put ‘Reality’ in Augmented Reality
- Biz Stone On Conan: Twitter, No Longer The ‘Seinfeld’ Of The Internet
- Google’s Augmented Reality Glasses Could Be On Your Face This Year
- US House Passes Ban On Caller ID Spoofing
- New Reality Series: Be the Next Microsoft Employee
Categories: slashdot Bill, California, california residents, Court, doing the right thing, good samaritan law, guilt by association, idle, law, politics, Reality, samaritan, Seinfeld, usaca