Study Predicts Big Market for Cars With Cords
One in five cars will be an electric or plug-in hybrid by 2030, say the seers at IHS Global Insight. That’s roughly in line with other figures we’ve seen.
- Electric Cars Won’t Strain the Power Grid
- Another Elon Musk Bet: Half of All Cars Built In 2032 Will Be Electric
- Ford Predicts Self-Driving, Traffic-Reducing Cars By 2017
- Will Electric Cars and Solar Power Make Gasoline and Utilities Obsolete?
- Philips Predicts LEDs Will Take 50 Percent Of Lighting Market By 2015