Verizon Terminates Copyright Infringers’ Internet Access
Verizon is terminating internet access to repeat copyright offenders. The move comes as the recording and motion picture industries are lobbying ISPs and Congress to support so-called three-strikes policies.
- Google Sends Repeat Infringers To Copyright School
- Cameron’s IP Advisor: Throw Persistent Copyright Infringers In Jail
- Heavyweights Clash Over Policing Repeat Copyright Infringers
- Rightscorp Pushing ISPs To Disconnect Repeat Infringers
- Belgian Media Group Demanding Copyright Levy for Internet Access