Sound Generator Lethal From 10 Meters
penguinrecorder writes “The Thunder Generator uses a mixture of liquefied petroleum, cooking gas, and air to create explosions, which in turn generate shock waves capable of stunning people from 30 to 100 meters away. At that range, the weapon is relatively harmless, making people run in panic when they feel the sonic blast hitting their bodies. However, at less than ten meters, the Thunder Generator is capable of causing permanent damage or killing people.”
- Halting Problem Proves That Lethal Robots Cannot Correctly Decide To Kill Humans
- Mysterious Cambodian Disease May Have a Name. But Why Is It So Lethal?
- Botched Executions Put Lethal Injections Under New Scrutiny
- iOS App Acoustically Measures Distances Up To 25 Meters
- Airborne Prions Prove Lethal In Mouse Studies