Jan. 20, 1942: Final Decision Is High-Tech Killing
Technology has rarely been put to a more terrible use than it is by the Nazis, after deciding that the Jews of Europe are to be exterminated.
- Jan. 8, 1942: Birthday of a First-Rate Mind, and a Medical Marvel
- Final Decision Deferred On “.xxx” Domains
- Tenenbaum’s Final Brief — $675k Award Too High
- How Cochlear Implants Are Being Blamed For Killing Deaf Culture
- Adobe CEO: Apple’s Decision To Ban Flash-To-iPhone Compiler Really Isn’t A Technology Decision As Much As It’s A Business Decision