Google Attackers Identified as Chinese Government
forand writes Researchers, examining the attacks on Google and over 20 other companies in December, have determined “the source IPs and drop server of the attack correspond to a single foreign entity consisting either of “agents of the Chinese state or proxies thereof.”"
- Aurora Attackers Were Looking For Google’s Surveillance Database
- IE 0-Day Flaw Used In Chinese Attack
- Google Warns Users of Government Hacker Attacks
- Google Warning Gmail Users About State-Sponsored Attacks
- Google: Group In China Targeted Senior US Officials, Chinese Activists, Others With Phishing Attack