Bizarre Sea-Sponge Compound Finally Synthesized by Humans
After 17 years of trying to synthesize a bizarre and complex compound called Palau’mine, chemists have finally built the thing in the lab.
- Cheap Cancer Drug Finally Tested In Humans
- Face Recognition Algorithm Finally Outperforms Humans
- Robotics Engineers: “We Don’t Want To Replace Humans. We Want To Enhance Humans.
- Experimental Drug Compound Found To Reverse Effects of Alzheimer’s In Mice
- Scientists Discover Compound In Baby Diapers Can Enlarge Brain Cells