Led by Bat Boy, ‘Weekly World News’ Deranges Comics
The former supermarket tabloid finds a natural second life as a comic book. Recurring characters like Ed Anger, Ph.D. Ape and the defunct weekly newspaper’s half-bat, half-human cover creature take center stage in a new series that’s crammed with pop-culture ephemera.
- Must-Read Comics, as Picked by Wired.com Readers
- The 10 Most Useful Gadgets From Sc-Fi and Comics
- News Corp And Apple Launch “The Daily” News Publication; Available In The App Store For $0.99 Weekly, $39.99 Yearly
- DC Comics Announces “Before Watchmen“
- Warner Brothers Announces 10 New DC Comics Movies